- 4th Street Yoga
- - Healing Yoga This class is offered free of charge specifically to women who are healing from cancer. We work with a range of stretches that will slowly and caringly allow the body to return to a fuller range of movement. For more information call Barbara Voinar at 510- 528-443
- All-Embracing Yoga Directory
- - Search the Yoga Directory by Country or by Yoga Tradition
- Ananda Yoga & Meditation Center of Berkeley
- - The Berkeley Ananda Center is one group of an international network of meditation groups that follow the teachings of Paramhau nsa Yogananda a great Indian Master who lived from 1893-1952
- Ananda Yoga and Meditation
- - Ananda Yoga has a spiritual dimension that is lacking in most of the yoga classes taught today... includes ethical precepts, dietary prescriptions, and physical exercise...
- Yoga Directory: listings and links of yoga resources
- - The Yoga Directory contains a list of yoga teachers, yoga centers, organizations, books, music, yoga therapists, health products, yoga retreats, vacations, personals, and yoga traditions
- Yoga for HIV/Aids, Cancer and other Life Challenges
- - by Jnani Chapman, RN - While yoga has been observed and experienced for more than 3,000 years to help maintain and restore health, it has only been recently introduced in the West...
- Yoga In Illness and Health
- - Yoga offers many practices which individually and collectively activate relaxation and which may help to restore the p hysical body by providing more healthful and productive responses to stress.