- Introduction to Tibetan Medicine
- - Tibetan medicine is a traditional system of medicine which has been practiced for over 2500 years and is still practiced today although Tibetans are now in exile
- Tibetan Medicine
- - According to the Tibetan folklore, the first disease was indigestion, and the first medicine was boiled water...
- Tibetan Medicine Home Page: Physical, Emotional and Spiritual Healing
- -Traditional teachings on Tibetan Medicine, plus information on efforts to preserve these ancient healing methods and make them available as alternative medicine
- Tibetan Medicine World-Wide Web Virtual Library
- - The purpose of this document is to provide central access point to online resources dealing with Tibetan medicine and healing techniques
- What does Tibetan Medicine have to offer?
- - by Brian Boni, MD, MPH - The value of Tibetan medicine to the contemporary Western world may be that it is a link to a system that looks at reality in a different way, and offers a complement to our materialistic, mechanistic view of life.
What do you think? We invite your Comments.
copyright 2000 Cancerlinks LLC
Return to the Cancer Links A-Z Index
Top of page