Senior Adults (Geriatric) Cancer
- Cancer in the Elderly
- - Cancer in the older person is an increasingly common problem that requires a multidisciplinary approach
- Cancer in the elderly
- - The management of cancer in the elderly from The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, J.R.Coll.Surg.Edinb., 44, February, 2-10
- Developing a Senior Adult Oncology Program
- - from Home Healthcare Consultant Online A Senior Adult Oncology Program (SAOP) is a multidisciplinary team approach to caring for the older person with cancer
- Elderly and Cancer: A comment
- - People over 75 account for over one-third of the diagnosed cases of cancer, yet this group is less extensively investigated and receive less treatment than younger patients do.
- Senior Adult Oncology Program
- - H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, a multidisciplinary team of experts is devoted to the senior cancer patient. The Senior Adult Oncology Program offers you the opportunity to discuss the most appropriate cancer treatment options available with a team of professionals experienced in the management of cancer in older individuals. The goal of this unique program is to provide cancer therapy to the older person with cancer, while maintaining independence and quality of life.
What do you think? We invite your Comments.
copyright 2000 Cancerlinks LLC
Return to the Cancer Links A-Z Index
Top of page