- Biopsy Report: A Patient's Guide
- -All cases of cancer, must be diagnosed by removing a sample of tissue from the patient and sending it to a pathologist. by Edward O. Uthman, MD
- Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA) Biopsy
- - You have been referred for a Fine Needle Aspiration biopsy (FNA) by your health care provider. This is because a lump was discovered and your physician wants to determine what that lump is...
- The Doctor's Doctor
- - Information on what pathology reports mean
- Expert Second Opinion for Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
- - Errors in the pathology diagnosis of cancer can lead to inappropriate treatment with serious medical implications
- A Pathology Second Opinion -- It May Save Your Life
- - I cannot stress enough the importance of having a second opinion pathology review.
- University of Utah The Internet Pathology Laboratory for Medical Education
- - An on-line electronic course in pathology
- The Urbana Atlas of Pathology
- - Legends by Patricia J. O'Morchoe, M.D. Images from material collected by Donald R. Thursh, M.D. and Dr. P. J. O'Morchoe
Concept, design and implementation by Allan H. Levy, M.D., with the assistance of Ms. Jill Conway. Technical assistance by Ms. Dedra Williams and Ms. Tara Ramanathan.
- Virtual Hospital: Pathology Manuals
- - Has information on liver, kidney and gynecological pathology
- Why You Should Get A Pathology Second Opinion For A Cancer Diagnosis
- - A pathologist is the only physician who can ma ke the actual diagnosis of cancer