- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Pancreas Cancer
- - The Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center is a major referral center for complex diseases of the pancreas...
- CancerNet: Islet Cell Carcinoma
- -A service of the National Cancer Institute
- CancerNet: Pancreatic Cancer
- - A service of the National Cancer Institute
- Cancer Sites: Pancreatic Cancer
- - Salick Health Care, Inc. is dedicated to providing patient information and assisted research services at our Comprehensive Cancer Centers as part its unparalleled commitment to the highest standard of clinical care
- Family Study of Pancreatic Cancer
- -We want you to learn more about our research and the people involved...
- Imperial Cancer Molecular Pathology
- - Pancreatic cancer is the fifth most common cause of cancer death in Europe and USA,...
- Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions -- Pancreas Cancer Home Page
- - During the next year, 26,000 new pancreatic cancer cases are expected to be diagnosed in the United States.
- The Lustgarten Foundation
- - Thank you for your interest on the Lustgarten Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- The National Pancreas Foundation
- - A non-profit organization committed to advancing research of pancreatic diseases...
- OncoLink: Introduction to Cancer of the Pancreas
- - Cancer of the pancreas accounts for 2-3% of all cancers, but is the fourth most frequent cause of cancer deaths. Pancreatic cancer is more common among males than females, with the peak incidence occurring at age 60...
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network - Cancer Patient Advocacy
- - A patient advocacy site for pancreatic cancer that focuses on awareness and educational issues in the on-going fight to find the cure for the #4 cancer killer.
- Pancreas Interest Group
- - The Pancreas Clinic at Mayo Clinic Rochester is devoted to the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the pancreas, including acute and chronic pancreatitis and pancreatic tumors...
- Pancreatic Cancer/General Cancer Starting Points
- - This page is not meant to provide medical opinions, but attempts to provide overview/contact/starting information for those with pancreatic or other types of cancer. We found a lot of information when my mother was diagnosed...
- Pancreatic Cancer
- - A collection of pancreatic links by Daniel McBride
- Pancreatic Cancer Links
- - A directory of useful pancreatic cancer links by Alexandra Andrews.
- - A pancreatic cancer directory by Alexandra Andrews, provides comprehensive world wide information with links to many languages.
- Pancreatic Duct
- - A list of links and references that are pertinent to pancreatic cancer patients and their loved ones
- Elmer J. Phillips Pancreatic Cancer Web Site
- -Welcome to the Elmer J. Phillips' Pancreatic Cancer Web Site. This web site is created in loving memory of our father who passed away April 25, 1999, after a 9-month (post CT-scan confirmation), courageous battle with pancreatic cancer.
- Richland College --Anatomy and Physiology, Summer I -1996, The World of Pancreatic Cancer http://www.rlc.dcccd.edu/MATHSCI/stufiles/HOME.HTM
- - When cancer of the pancreas has been diagnosed, more tests are done to find out the extent of cancer found in the body. This is called the staging system...
- Ronald S. Hirshberg Memorial Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- - Welcome to the online home of the Hirshberg Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research!
- Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract Index Page
- - The objectives of the Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract are, to stimulate, foster, and provide surgical leadership in the art and science of patient care...
- Sugarbaker Oncology Associates - Pancreas Cancer Specialty Service
- - There are approximately 27,000 new cases of pancreatic cancer with approximately 26,000 deaths each year in the United States. The incidence of this cancer has been gradually rising over the past 50 years, ranking it as the fifth most common cause of cancer death...
Return to the Cancer Links A-Z Index
Accessibility | Comments. | Top of page