Cancer On Line Support
There are thousands of lists providing on line support. There are lists for cancer patients, their friends, their family, cancer researchers, cancer medical personel, cancer webmasters, cancer information in many lanuguages. Lists provide instant world wide discussions. Many websites have lists attached. Don't forget newsgroups provide information
The following are some big indexes of resources for on line support.
- AOL People & Chat Directory
- - A directory of chat groups on AOL.com
- ACOR - Association of Cancer Online Resources
- - ACOR.org cancer information system currently offers access to 99 electronic mailing lists
- CataList, the catalog of LISTSERV lists
- - From this page, you can browse any of the 33,330 public LISTSERV lists on the Internet, search for mailing lists of interest, and get information about LISTSERV host sites.
- - To access newsgroups quickly
- eGroups - Free, easy email groups
- - eGroups is a free email group service that allows you to easily create and join email groups. Email groups offer a convenient way to connect with others who share the same interests and ideas
- -ListBot has many organizations and clubs
- Liszt, the mailing list directory
- - A really big directory of mailing lists (and newsgroups, too). If you like anything, you're bound to find something you like here
- - Connect with a network of people who share your health concerns, exchange information and communicate openly without losing your privacy
- Welcome to WebRing!
- - Welcome to WebRing, one of the fastest and most exciting ways to navigate the World Wide Web!.
- Yahoo! Clubs
- - Join a club. Search through the categories above for a club that matches your interests...
Return to the Cancer Links A-Z Index
Comments. Top of page