Senior Adults (Geriatric) Cancer
- Administration on Aging - Information on Older Persons and Services for the Elderly
- - Information about the Administration on Aging and its programs for the elderly, information about resources for practitioners who serve the aged, statistical information on the aging, and information for consumers (older persons and their families)
- -BenefitsCheckUp helps thousands every day to find programs for people ages 55 and over that may pay for some of their costs of prescription drugs, health care, utilities, and other essential items or services. Please fill out our simple questionnaire to find programs that can assist you or your loved ones.
- Elderly and Cancer: A comment
- - People over 75 account for over one-third of the diagnosed cases of cancer, yet this group is less extensively investigated and receive less treatment than younger patients do.
- Senior Adult Oncology Program
- - H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, a multidisciplinary team of experts is devoted to the senior cancer patient. The Senior Adult Oncology Program offers you the opportunity to discuss the most appropriate cancer treatment options available with a team of professionals experienced in the management of cancer in older individuals. The goal of this unique program is to provide cancer therapy to the older person with cancer, while maintaining independence and quality of life.