- -eActivist.org works to encourage electronic activism and civic participation by providing a comprehensive, issue-based collection of progressive electronic actions and tools for the electronic activist.
- EnviroWeb Support
- -The EnviroLink Network's EnviroWeb program offers free Internet services to non-profit organizations within the environmental and animal rights communities.
- Mike Vandeman's Environmental Letters, Articles, and Book Reviews
- - This collection represents the writing of Michael J. Vandeman, Ph.D. with regard to the pressing environmental issues of today. He has a persistent clarity of vision of a future where humans transform their greed into a profound respect for nature.
- Prevent Cancer Coalition
- -The ultimate and longer term objective of CPC is to truly advance the war against cancer by reducing modern epidemic cancer rates to their relatively low pre-1940 levels...
- -Find environmental information about your community: learn how bad the pollution is, where the toxic chemicals come from, what the health risks are, and what actions you can take.
- Toxic Links Coalition
- - Stop Cancer Where it Starts!
- WWWVL: Sumeria - Earth Issues
- -Hey folks, it's finite...
- What Is Homo Sapiens' Place in Nature, from an Objective (Biocentric) Point of View?
- - It is obvious that we are a part of nature, or we couldn't touch and interact with it. The real question is Which part of nature are we?
Thanks to Doug Devine for his work on this page