- - Our mission is to broaden the support and resources available for children with chronic or life-threatening illnesses
- CancerNet: Rhabdomyosarcoma, Childhood
- - A service of the National Cancer Institute
- Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation® (CCCF)
- -founded in 1970 by concerned parents of children with cancer.
- Childrens Cancer Center
- -Children's Cancer Center is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing children who have cancer or chronic blood disorders with the educational, emotional and financial assistance necessary to cope with their life-threatening illnesses
- Children's Cancer Research Fund
- - The fund's primary goal is to establish and foster research in childhood cancer as well as enrich the quality of life for children with cancer by improving clinical and support services
- Children's Cancer Web
- - A Guide to Internet Resources for Childhood Cancer from The University of Newcastle, UK
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute:Pediatric Cancers
- -For more than 50 years, Dana-Farber and Children's Hospital have worked together to provide the best care available for children with cancer. Patients are treated in one of the following programs
- Hope and Heroes Children's Cancer Center
- - A commitment to cure. With the most advanced care. Children receive the intense therapy, caring, and support that can help them and their families through what might be the most difficult time of their lives.
- Johns Hopkins University Department of Pediatrics
- - your dermatology digital image resource
- -Health/Medical/Dental : Major Diseases/Conditions : Cancer
- National Children's Cancer Society
- - The N.C.C.S. works with more than 200 pediatric oncology hospitals and cancer centers to identify and help children and families in need.
- Oncolink Pediatric Cancers
- - Listing of links to various types of cancers which typically occur in children.
- Pediatric Oncology Group (POG)
- - Pediatric Oncology Group (POG) is one of only two collaborative research groups in the United States dedicated to the treatment of childhood cancers.
- Ped-Onc Resource Center
- - Welcome to the Pediatric Oncology Resource Center. This is the place for parents, friends, and families of children who have or had childhood cancer. This site was created by and for people who know young people who are recovering from cancer. This is where we gather our resources, Web links, and references and store our information and tidbits of knowledge.
- The Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults
- - One of the most important services we offer is the connection of survivors, parents, and other young adults affected by cancer with one another for peer support and information exchange.