- American Brachytherapy Society
- - founded in 1978 to provide insight, rationale, and research into the use of brachytherapy in the treatment of both malignant and benign conditions.
- California Endocurietherapy Cancer Center (CET)
- - CET was founded in 1982 and is this country's first brachytherapy-only center. After performing hundreds of low dose rate implants, our physicians added the High Dose Rate Brachytherapy system in 1991. Since then, our physicians have been able to compare the results and patient side effects between the two systems. Our physicians are now proponents of the High Dose Rate (HDR) Brachytherapy system for reasons you will read about in this website.
- Cancer Treatment Center of Tulsa -- HDR Temporary Brachytherapy for Breast Cancer
- - Explanation of brachytherapy treatment for breast tumors.
- Cancer Treatment Center of Tulsa -- HDR Temporary Brachytherapy for Prostate Cancer
- - Explanation of brachytherapy treatment for all stages of prostate cancer.