- Ayurveda In India
- - Ayurveda is an ancient Indian medical science, the origin of which can be traced back to the Vedas, which are the oldest available classics of the world. Vedas are the ancient books of knowledge, or science, from India
- The Ayurvedic Institute
- - Ayurveda is a Sanskrit word that means "the science of life." It is an ancient art of healing that has been practiced continuously throughout India for over 5,000 years. Ayurveda is probably the oldest authentically recorded healing science in existence today and includes yoga philosophy and integration of the body, mind and consciousness
- - Welcome to your authentic source of ayurveda health problems ,balance of mind ,depression ayurvedic studies,Home remedies
- Circle of Health
- - Ayurveda, India's holistic, integrated, physiotherapeutic medical system is based upon the universal natural law of balancing the five elements (ether, air, fire, water and earth) that make up the physical body.
- National Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine (NIAM)
- - recognized as the largest and most authentic resource of information on Ayurveda in the United States. It was established in 1982 by Scott Gerson, M.D.
- Tridosha: The Science Of Ayurveda
- - The ancient science of Ayurveda is the oldest known form of health care in the world. Often called the mother of all healing, it originated in India some 5000 or more years ago.
- What is . . . Auryveda?
- - by Susan Moyers The vast and often mysterious subcontinent we know as India is the home of auryveda, a system of health and healing which is believed to be anywhere between 2,500 and 5,000 years old.