- Airline Travel with OxygenWhen I have needed oxygen to fly, I've always had my travel agent contact the airlines medical desk and they in turn contact me and my physician since they will need a prescription for the oxygen. I usually do this a couple weeks in advance of my flight and then call a few days before the flight to be sure they have the prescription and have me listed for the oxygen.
- - a national non-profit charitable organization of over 1,000 private pilots who fly ambulatory patients who cannot afford the cost of travel to medical facilities for diagnosis and treatment
- Angel Flight West
- - If you or someone you know lives in our service area and needs non-emergency transportation to medical treatment, but cannot afford it, or cannot fly on public transportation for health reasons...
- Corporate Angel Network
- - provides Free air transportation for cancer patients traveling to and from recognized treatment centers in the United States with out regard to their financial resources.
- Mercy Medical Airlift
- - dedicated to serving people in situations of compelling need through the provision of charitable air transportation.
- - Formerly the National Patient Air Transport Helpline to ensure that no financially-needy patient is denied access to distant specialized medical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment for lack of a means of medical air transportation."